Top Ten Reasons Jeremy Elder Committed Armed RobberyFrom the Home Office in Marietta, GA, War Eagle Atlanta's Top Ten Reasons Why Jeremy Elder Committed Armed Robbery on Campus at Tuscaloosa:
- Wanted to get more attention with all those blue chippers coming in.
- The Houndstooth cap made him do it.
- Just getting some extra workouts until spring drills start.
- Too far to walk to do it off-campus.
- $26 goes a long way at the student cafeteria.
- The bitch set him up!
- Wanted to move from strong safety to strong-armer.
- Wanted to start preparing for a life after football.
- Secret role model is Ryan Perrilloux.
And the number one reason:
- Lab practical for Criminology class...
And with that, an abbreviated links list for the evening.
— Capstone's been on fire lately; here's his list of reasons Alabama was a sub-par football team in 2007. The section about Wallace Gilberry is particularly eye-opening.
— Speaking of recruiting, exactly how is that new class going to fit? OTS can tell you — in fact, he will.
— SMQ gives us his theories about the NFL Draft.
— Finally, the sad story of professional basketball in Seattle, as told through the eyes of two local columnists, here and here.
(Note: I stole both these links from Simmons. I give credit where it's due.)