Friday, March 14, 2008

Olbermann on Clinton and Ferraro



OK ... here's why I find this hilarious:
-- I watch Keith's show occasionally, and nearly every time I've seen it, he closes with "a special comment." Quite frankly, dude, when you do them all the time, they're not that special anymore. -- The later Keith works himself into during these things is amazing. It's like he's being coached from behind the cameras -- "You're not into it enough -- step up!"
-- Every time I hear the name Geraldine Ferraro, I think of Lewis Grizzard saying her name sounds like "Flip Wilson's sports car."

Anyway, I hope this brought you as much enjoyment as it's brought me. Thanks to la_musicologue for the post.

wlh

1 comment:

Amanda said...

NINE MINUTES AND FORTY_FIVE SECONDS! My word!
That man loves to hear himself talk more than the burkelostboys combined...