1) What is the biggest lesson we learned in the win over Arkansas last Saturday?
In order, we learned the following:
• That all the "biggest game on everybody's schedule/target on our backs" bluster is for real.
• That all our fears about our defense, particularly the secondary, are well-founded.
• That Ingram/Richardson > Ryan Mallett.
• That these are the champs, and they can rise to the occasion when it matters most, even if it's on the road in a game where very little has gone right for most of three quarters.
2) What is the biggest concern going into the game with Florida next Saturday?
To me, it's Florida's defense. Alabama's offense kept us in the game for a number of reasons, but Arkansas' defense certainly helped a great deal. Florida's defense will likely do no such favors, Charley Strong or no.
3) Will this contest be a preview of this year's SECCG? Why or why not?
It's hard to see how it's not going to be, at least where Florida is concerned. As of right now, every East contender is done with the exception of South Carolina, and they're having their usual upheaval at quarterback. So the Gators win the East unless they completely fall apart, which seems unlikely.
As for the West, I know it's early, but Auburn looks like a legit contender ... and, um, LSU is also here. So it's a tad early to gift the division to us at this point.
4) What part of this week's gameday experience are you most looking forward to?
Watching my drunk brothers say "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" over and over again. Making a bunch of "Tebow's crying!" jokes. Wearing jorts.... Ya know what? It's going to be a fun game. That's about all I can say at this point.